sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Cat

I'm a cat, little little cat,
as an angel, ugly and dark,
And I have long nails,
I have a lack of feelings
because, I'm a cat.

Black hair, white nose,
I have a smelly life,
I really love to live without sense,
And I eat all nights everything
that you will never see.

I hate all rats that besieges your life,
I hate all noisy nights that hurts your dreams,
but, also I can say what I really love...
I love your beautiful eyes.

If I could be a human,
I would like to be with you,
I would like to be an icon at your life,
obviously, if you want to...

I had have to resign to live close to house,
for smelling literaly every second
that gets me thinking, think of you...
as well as my instinct allowed me do it.


C. Macci

KRU, October 27th, 2010.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario